Springtime Conservation Tips from Glider Oil Co.
As we look forward to hanging up our winter coats and turning down the thermostats, the start of spring is also a fresh opportunity for you to save money on your energy bills.
Since 1942, Glider Oil Co. has provided our customers with reliable and convenient Oilheat and propane deliveries. During our over 80 years of service, we have collected a lot of tips to help our customers conserve energy for every season of the year.
Here are a few springtime energy tips.
- Open your windows: Avoid turning on your air conditioning and naturally cool your home by opening the windows and letting the air inside.
- Use ceiling fans: Cooling your home with ceiling fans instead of air conditioning will help lower your electricity bill.
- Schedule a heating or cooling system tune-up: Annual tune-ups and maintenance will help improve the efficiency of your heating and cooling systems.
- Use window treatments: Energy-efficient blinds and shades can block out sunlight and reduce heat inside your home when temperatures rise.
- Replace weather stripping: A tightly sealed window will help to keep the warm air outside and the cool air in.
- Place a fuel delivery: Protect your tank and heating system by calling Glider Oil Co. for a fuel delivery this spring.
We want you and all our customers to have a comfortable and energy-efficient spring season. Use our full list of conservation tips to find more ways to save! Call Glider Oil Co., Inc. at 800-724-3835 to request a service.