Benefits of Ultra-Low Sulfur Heating Oil
Homeowners in New York who rely on heating oil from Glider Oil can feel good about their decision because they’re s using a home heating fuel that contains a significantly lower sulfur content.
We’re proud to deliver Ultra-Low Sulfur Heating Oil (also known as ULSHO) to our customers! Not sure about what makes ULSHO special? Here’s what you need to know!
- ULSHO reduces the sulfur content in heating oil all the way down to 15 parts per million (ppm), down from low-sulfur heating oil’s 500 ppm.
- Sulfur buildup is a common cause of equipment malfunction and breakdowns. Using ULSHO helps your heating equipment last longer and reduce maintenance costs.
- Less sulfur content means heating equipment can burn the fuel more efficiently
- According to the Consumer Energy Council of America, ULSHO reduces emissions by more than 70% compared to traditional heating fuel. Using ULSHO reduces your carbon footprint and helps to preserve the environment.
- There are no modifications required to your heating system. ULSHO is used in existing home heating equipment.
Ultra-Low Sulfur Heating Oil is one of the latest advancements that have been made in the heating oil industry, and our customers should share our pride in using this product because it means they’re all doing their part in protecting the environment, while simultaneously improving their own comfort levels during the winter.
Enjoy a virtually endless supply of ULSHO when you sign up for automatic heating oil delivery. We’ll track your fuel usage so you don’t have to, and make deliveries when you need them!